Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pizza Hut Sucks

Look at the following pictures, you will know why I say Pizza Hut sucks. We ordered 1 Prawn Olio spaghetti and 1 Seafood Lasagna for dinner. To my surprise, the so called Prawn Olio spaghetti only has 2 small prawns, 4-5 pieces of mushroom and 3 dried chilies. Wow, it costs $8.90! Then I took a look the menu again, the picture in the menu is totally misleading. After, waiting for a long long time, until my friend has finished the spaghetti, then only my seafood lasagna was serving. I felt like I only biting the pasta for the first bite. Curiously, I took the pasta layers out, and trying to see what they put inside. I didn't see anything between top and the second layers. Well, there are something between the 2nd and 3rd layers. Guess what? They just put a few small prawns on it. The 5 cent coin also bigger than the prawns. Pizza Hut really sucks....


Prawn Olio Spaghetti, roadside Cha Koew Teow is better :p

Prawn Olio spaghetti in the menu, it looks better right?

Seafood Lasagna, I think the serving is just enough for the kid.


What? 5 cent coin also bigger than the prawn. How dare they call it seafood lasagna!

0 comments: