Tuesday, January 13, 2009

shake legs

It has been 3 months.. even now life is a little bit boring, but I never regret of the decision. So, what is the next? I am not sure too.. thing seems like is not as easy as I initially thought. Too much dependancies and trivia.. sigh.. and now the economy is still swinging which worried me.. it might take 2/3 years to recover. what to do during this time? buying more share? go back to school? ... dev a web site to cheat $$? show me the light.. i remember one of my admired authors say one must know 3 things in one life ie. philosophy, literature and history.. philosophy is the stars at night which leads you to the destination. literature is the reflection on the pond, the things presented thru a book is the reflection, you don see the real thing, but you will roughly know the shape.

0 comments: