Thursday, August 6, 2009

Google AdSense Account Disabled

Hello xxx,
While going through our records recently, we found that your
AdSenseaccount has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers.
Sincekeeping your account in our publisher network may financially damageour
advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.
Please
understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect theinterests of
both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. Werealize the
inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you inadvance for your
understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions about your account
or the actions we'vetaken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more
informationby visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US.
Sincerely,
The
Google AdSense
Team-------------------------------------------------------------------------------This
message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesnot accept
incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.



I recently got my adsense account disabled, why? I totally lost.. I never click my ads and yet my account was disabled! Luckily, I don't have much money in my account, or else I will mad! May be adsense is not a good way to make money as the Google will never justify the reasons they disable your account. You can appeal, but i think the chances to restore your account is very small. Once your appeal is unsuccessful, you can just forget about google and find other advertisers!

0 comments: