Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Appraisal

It is a review month, all employees need to answer some following questions...
hmm... instead of answering the questions myself, I just google the net and see how ppl answer them... bleh...


What are your strengths?

-> my strength is my mental hardness (huh???)

->helping nature is my strength anybody can come and ask the help immediately i tell okay there is no other thought .ofcourse in some times it may be my weakness also... (good person always no good ending... )

What are your competencies?

-> = What abilities, knowledge, skills and motivation do you have?

->Continuous Learning, Initiative, Teamwork, Communication & Analysis and Judgment (very general... but cincai lar)


How your management or organization could help you do a better job?

->subsidies broadband (rise my leg to support... haha)

What aspects of your current position could be changed to make it more satisfying?

->move to seaview cubicle? (where can see bikinis walala...)

0 comments: