Thursday, February 5, 2009

facebook

I am not a facebook fans, and I definitely don't know why people like facebook. I got invited to facebook few years ago. That time I really thought no one, at least those who are conscious and alert about their own privacy will sign up facebook and put their big head pic on the net.

Recently, I met up my schoolmates who keep talking about the facebook and some games (don't know what games) in facebook. So, I signed up a facebook account later (of course my friends don't know that is me, ha), since i am curious and also like playing game..

But I am very disappointed after signing up the account. This well known web site takes very very long time or forever to load a single page, and more longer time to load the game stuffs... some more I didn't see any interesting games..just cheap cheap one... hack!

I think, there must be a lot people sign up with other people name and pretand to be another person.. doing nasty stuffs..

0 comments: